Sell Your Car in Norwood
Shopping for a new car can be a lot of fun — looking at all the cool tech and safety features, selecting paint colors, and test driving — it’s an exciting time. However, many people have an old vehicle they’re ready to get rid of when they’re looking at new cars, which can feel like a major complication. We here at Boch Nissan can help with your old car. It’s a simple process that’ll give you credit toward a new vehicle from our dealership.
How To Sell Your Old Car
Selling your old vehicle to the dealership is an intelligent way to remove your old car from your garage and put the equity toward your new vehicle. While you can sell old vehicles on your own or to a third party, selling your car to us at Boch Nissan as part of your new car purchase is the most efficient way to get rid of your old vehicle. Follow the steps below to sell us your old car and drive home with a new one in a single day:
Find Your Car
We here at Boch Nissan make it easy to see how much your trade-in vehicle is worth. You can use this online form to get the info you need from the convenience of your home. You’ll begin by providing some basic details about your vehicle to help determine a fair price for it. You can either enter the license plate number, vehicle identification number, or make and model to begin the process. The best part? We’ll purchase any make or model vehicle from you — not just Nissans.
Share Vehicle Details
Once you’ve found the right vehicle, you’ll share some basic details about the car’s features, upgrades, number of accidents, and general condition. All these factors can impact your trade-in valuation, so it’s important to be as accurate and honest as possible.
Get a Quote
After providing the necessary details about your specific vehicle, you’ll provide your name, phone number, and email address. This is how you’ll receive your quote once you’ve completed the form and the information has been reviewed.
Schedule an Appointment
With your quote in hand, call or go online to schedule an appointment with us here at Boch Nissan. Let us know that you’ve already completed the form and have your quote for your trade-in when you make your appointment. Then, we’ll set up a time for you to come in with your old vehicle to look at new cars and check out your old car to make sure it matches the information you provided on the form.
Look at New Cars
Now for the fun part. Arrive at Boch Nissan for your scheduled appointment with an idea of what you’d like to see and test drive. We’ll be happy to show you all the excellent new and used vehicles we have available on our lot and let you test drive any that might meet your needs.
Work With Finance
After you’ve chosen the vehicle you want to buy, you’ll meet with the knowledgeable and friendly employees in our finance department. They can help you apply your trade-in offer to the purchase of your new car, determine how much you might want to use as a down payment, and figure out how much you need to take out in a car loan to complete your purchase.
Sell Your Vehicle and Purchase Your New Car
Once you’re satisfied with your financing, you’ll sign the paperwork and hand the keys to your old vehicle to us. We’ll take it from there — you won’t have to worry about that car any longer. Then, we’ll make sure that your new vehicle is perfectly detailed and ready for you.
Take Your New Car Home
The last thing you need to do? Drive off into the sunset with your new vehicle. With that, you’ll have successfully sold your old car and bought a new one in a single day with no hassle.
Benefits of Trading in a Car
Trading in your car when purchasing a new vehicle has many benefits. If you’re on the fence about trading in your vehicle, consider the following perks:
- It saves time: One of the primary benefits of this process is time savings. You can sell your old car and drive home with a new car in a single day.
- You’ll finance less: Since the money you’ll get from your old car is applied directly to the purchase of your new vehicle, the amount you’ll need to finance the new car can be significantly reduced.
- You’ll benefit from tax savings: Selling your car to a dealership can reduce your tax liability. People often spend significantly more money on taxes when they sell to a private party.
- You can skip detailing: If you sell your car privately, you have to keep it spotless for showings, which can cost time and money. When selling your car to the dealership, we take care of the detailing for you.
- You don’t have to pay off your old loan: Often, people are still paying off their vehicle when they bring it in to purchase a new one. The dealership absorbs the remaining balance of the loan when they purchase the vehicle for you, something that’s harder to do with a private sale.
- It reduces your chances of scams: Unfortunately, not all private buyers are honest people. Some scammers out there might write you a bad check or use counterfeit bills to make their purchase, leaving you with no car or cash. Since the money from your trade goes straight to the purchase of your new vehicle, this isn’t something you have to worry about at the dealership.
Trading in your old vehicle during the purchase of a new car is a practice that saves time and money. If you have additional questions about the process, please feel free to call or stop by Boch Nissan. We’re here to help.